Marriage is an institution that’s as old as humanity itself. The coming together of two people to form a family is, however, not as easy as it sounds. In developed countries, divorce rates are reaching an all-time high, perhaps due to incompatibility issues. Numerology seeks to remedy this by providing you with a guide that you can use to pick someone that you are compatible with in the long run.
WHAT IS NUMEROLOGY?
A numerology is a form of divination that provides you with information regarding your behavior in relation to other people. There are various ways of calculating your psyche number, also known as your life path number. This is a special number that can reveal aspects of your personality that will remain unchanged for the better part of your life. All you have to do is take your name and assign different numeric values to each letter. If you’d like a more accurate psyche number, consider adding your birthdate which can uncover your personality number as well as soul mission.
MARRIAGE COMPATIBILITY BREAKDOWN
Here’s a basic breakdown of marriage compatibility based on your psyche number.
- If you have a psyche number of 1, you are disciplined and strong, and you are attracted to positions of power. You also are very original and a visionary, making you more likely to be successful in the business world. A good match for you would be someone with a psyche number of 3, 2, and 9.
- If you have a psyche number of 2, you are artistic, romantic, and graceful. You love beautiful surroundings, and you tend to be diplomatic due to your dual worldview. You would be best suited to a 1, 3, or 2.
- If you have a psyche number of 3, you are friendly, a hard worker, and spiritual. You are also very disciplined. Your best marriage matches are 1, 9, and 2.
- If you have a psyche number of 4, you are security-loving, dependable, and faithful. Your best marriage matches are 5, 7, and 8.
- If you are a 5, you are attracted to anything that would help you build up your intellect as well as provide you with a sense of excitement. Your best matches are 1, 6, and 4.
- If you are a 6, you are romantic and very convincing. You take time to get to know people, but you can be very loving and nurturing. Your best matches are 4, 8, and 5.
- If you’re a 7, you are very private, intellectual, moody, and mystical. You are drawn to solitude and aren’t the type to get into social situations. Your best marriage matches are 1, 9, and 2.
- If you are an 8, you are driven, ambitious and love status. Your best marriage matches are 2 and 1.
- If you are a 9, you are compassionate, loving, and empathetic. You seek out partners who will provide you with some kind of stability, so your best marriage matches would be 1, 5, and 4.
Marriage takes work on a daily basis. We hope that this simple explanation on numerology marriage compatibility has opened you up to the power of numbers and the meaning behind your name and how this can help you find your ideal mate.